[fptex] txfonts (again)

Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos Jose Carlos Oliveira Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt>
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 23:10:26 +0000 (WET)

Hi

	Nine days ago, I sent a message to this mailing list (it is
reproduced at the bottom of this one) where I described the problems that
I had had while trying to install the txfonts with fpTeX (these fonts
can be found at CTAN under /fonts/txfonts). I have tried today to install
those fonts with teTeX under linux and everything worked fine. Therefore,
it seems that this is a specific fpTeX problem.
	Anyone has a suggestion about how to deal with this?

	José Carlos Santos