[fptex] configuring graphics.cfg for pdfeTeX

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:02:06 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Prof Brian D Ripley wrote:

> On 31 Aug 2001, Guy Worthington wrote:
>
> > I'm having trouble outputing pdf images.  Below I've listed the steps
> > I've used in the hope that someone can redirect me onto the correct
> > road.
>
> You seem to be using latex files under plain tex.  I would be surprised if
> that is supported.  The macro it is objecting to is a latex one.

With miniltx.tex some LaTeX packages work with plain-TeX.
Graphics should be work also.

> > (c:/Local/TeX/texmf/tex/plain/plgraph/miniltx.tex)
> > (c:/Local/TeX/texmf/tex/latex/graphics/graphicx.sty

> > (c:/Local/TeX/texmf/tex/latex/texlive/graphics.cfg
> > ! Undefined control sequence.
> > l.33 \AtEndOfPackage

* You can delete the \AtEndOfPackage stuff in graphics.cfg
  and color.cfg (and change the \ProvidesFile line).
* Or you can define:
  \@ifundefined{AtEndOfPackage}{\long\def\AtEndOfPackage#1{}}{}
  % after loading miniltx.tex
  or
  \ifx\AtEndOfPackage\undefined
    \long\def\AtEndOfPackage#1{}
  \fi

I will mail TE an updated graphics.cfg/color.cfg.
(Of course the dvips fix will not applied then in the
miniltx/plain case.)

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek@uni-freiburg.de>

PS: Please no full quotes at the end.