fptex 0.4 installation

Richard Stanton stanton@haas.berkeley.edu
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:20:00 -0700

The main packages are installed, but even though I asked for the setspace
package to be installed, it's not there. I tried again, using --add-package,
and there's still no setspace.sty file there.

Also, I went back later and used

TeXSetup --net-download --add-package

to try and install Imagick - again, nothing got installed.

Richard Stanton