TPM Directory???

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau@supelec.fr
18 Sep 2000 15:22:05 +0200

* Arne Jørgensen <arne.jorgensen@tug.dk> writes:

> Is it possible to find some information about this TPM format and/or
> system? Is there a mailing list where it is discussed?

Up to know, Sebastian discussed it and I used it :-))
But feel free to start the discussion here !

Currently, the TeXSetup program uses the TPM package description files
in a  very crude way.  The goal is to put  in a standalone library the
functions  needed so  that you   can  manipulate packages either  from
command line or from a  gui application. Dependencies between packages
are needed and  are not handled for   the moment. This  will allow for
automatic update of your installation.

Fabrice