LaTeX and Cygwin

Handsfield, James H. jhh0@cdc.gov
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:05:22 -0400

The other day I upgraded my Cygwin, and since then I can't get LaTeX to run
from inside Emacs.  When I try, I get the following message:

--- Begin quoted message ---

Running `LaTeX' on `ideal' with ``latex \\nonstopmode\\input{ideal.tex}''
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2c 7.3.1)
! I can't find file `nonstopmodeinput{ideal.tex}'.
<*> nonstopmodeinput{ideal.tex}

Please type another input file name:

--- End message ---

Is this a Cygwin problem, an Emacs problem, or something else?

TIA

Jim Handsfield
Statistician
mailto:jhandsfield@cdc.gov OR
mailto:jhandsfield@mindspring.com

the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States Public
Health Service or any other agency of the United States government.