windvi and font

tu@math.uu.nl tu@math.uu.nl
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:43:59 +0100 (MET)

Dear friends,

I am using fptex (web2c) install from TexLive 4 (3/1999) with Winedt.
Windvi is working quite well with the texfile written with 10pt after running Latex
(\documentclass{book}). But when I write tex file with 11pt or especially with 12pt, (\documentclass[12pt]{book}) a lot of bugs appeared when running windvi. The kpathsea saied that they could not create new fonts. As the result, the dvi file with 12pt could not be viewed. The dvi file with 11pt  could be viewed  but not completely (some parts disappeared).

I know that something wrong with my fonts system, but I do not know how to correct this.
Could you please be so kind to help me?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Best,
Tu