TEXEDIT for variuos editors in fpTeX 0.4 ??

Bob Howlett bobh@maths.usyd.edu.au
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:28:41 +1100

Massimo Pinto wrote:

> The next texmf.cnf file may contain, as comment, the TEXEDIT definition for
> several editors. I am using WinEdt and this is the one:
>
> TEXEDIT=C:\WinEdt\WinEdt.exe "[Open('%s');SelLine(%d,7)]"
>
> Fortunately fpTeX 0.4 is still in its alpha version, may be Fabrice could
> still include these features.
>
> All the best
>
> Massimo

I use TextPad 3.2.5, and the following seems to work:

TEXEDIT = c:\Progra~1\TextPad\System\Ddeopn32 TextPad %s(%d)

I guess the most important thing is to tell people where to
find the relevant documentation -- e.g. Section 3.5.3 (p.12) of
web2c.pdf.

Bob