news

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@ese-metz.fr
05 Nov 1999 21:21:01 +0100

Just to let you know that I'm still working on preparing a first set
of binaries for fptex-0.4beta . It is still delayed because of new
features added at the last minute, some of them having been requested
here :
- I'm investigating a `-oem' switch to tex engines that should allow to use
oem font to output on the console (being tested)
- Output error messages from tex engines using a c-style syntax for
winedt
- source specials are almost done in tex engines and windvi

If you have any other idea of useful things, please speak up.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Fabrice Popineau