windvi

Michael V. Topunov mtop73@caravan.ru
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:13:34 +0300

Dear Fabrice,

>    Michael> Does fptex support mentioned C-style?
>
>Not yet, but I can do it for fptex-0.4 if it seems to be a good idea.

I think it would be great.

One more question about windvi. When I run windvi, it opens in a small
window (about a quarter of the screen) so I should to open it manually  to a
full screen. When I close windvi and then run it next time, windvi opens in
the same small window, not at full screen.

And some more. Is it possible to save the value of scaling (in order to
have, for example, scaling=6 any time when I run windvi)? When I run windvi
I have scaling=3.

I use windvi-0.66-pre6.exe

Yours sincerely,

Michael V. Topunov