fptex-0.3b

Fabrice POPINEAU popineau@ese-metz.fr
04 May 1999 15:31:04 +0200

daly@linpwd.mpae.gwdg.de (P.W.Daly, MPAe, Lindau, Germany) writes:

    Patrick> However, I looked at your LaTeX installation anyway this
    Patrick> time. I was happy to see that you have the latest
    Patrick> versions of my custom-bib and natbib packages, but I did
    Patrick> notice that you do not include the sources, the things
    Patrick> that belong in texmf\source\latex. In this case,
    Patrick> natbib.dtx is missing, and I guess the same is true for
    Patrick> all the other packages. This is actually a violation of
    Patrick> the LPPL licensing agreement that states the dtx files
    Patrick> must be distributed with any extracted ones.

    Patrick> I think you are doing a marvellous job and but I thought
    Patrick> I would point out this "discrepancy" to you.

Actually, this is not that much difficult to add.
The only problem will be : adding all the source will make the package
another 20Mb bigger.

In fact everything is ready to do that, because the same setup script
applies to the TeXLive 4, and sources are on the cd and installable
per user request.

Now, until I come up with another setup scheme, I won't be able to
split the package (too painful to do with IS) and I guess I will be
forced to add the source.

--
Fabrice