How to increase [grouping levels]?

Sviatoslav Reentenko sviatoslavr@usa.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:16:29 +0300

Hi Fabrice

Thanks for answer!

In fact, kpsewhich on my machine shows even more :), but
eventually tex compiler don't know anything about it :):

E:\testing>kpsewhich -expand-var $nest_size
1000            % simultaneous semantic levels (e.g.,
groups)

(With JadeTeX i was pressed to enlarge almost all
variables).

BTW, the same problem occured to me when i tryed to compile
this crazy file (it's about 10Mb with giant TOC (in JadeTeX
it's enormemous list of references)) with teTeX 0.9 on
linux. On the other hand, MiKTeX (only in hugetex variant)
compiles ~180 pages (of 603), and also stopped with message
about hash_size. So, there are very little chances to finish
this file :).

Fabrice POPINEAU wrote:

[skip]

--