pdftex 0.13c1

John Hillas j.hillas@auckland.ac.nz
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:09:29 +1300

All of the font finding problems that I had been
getting with the previous version of 0.13 seem to
have gone.

I initially got fatal format errors until I regenerated
the format files.  Did anyone else experience this?

And I couldn't find instructions in the various documentation
(that I looked at) that made it clear to me exactly how to
generate the efmt files.  The documentation, guesses, and
experiments eventually led me to

pdfetex -ini efmt=pdfetex plain eplain \dump
pdfetex -ini -efmt=pdfelatex latex.ltx

which seems to have worked, though, as far as I know I
don't actually use any of the extended, enhanced, or european
features.  Can somebody that knows confirm that this was
correct.