Re[2]: Cyrillic letters in math mode

Roman Belenov Roman Belenov <roman@nstl.nnov.ru>
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:15:43 +0400

Hello Fabrice,

It  seems  that  it  was  a  change  in babel; I've found a comment in
russianb.dtx stating that one need to use mathtext package in order to
typeset cyrillic in math mode.

BTW  Thank  you  and  other  members  of  the list; now I have working
teTeX-compatible  TeX  system  under  NT  with  only 4M Win32-specific
download.

FP> Roman Belenov <roman@nstl.nnov.ru> writes:

>> LaTeX Warning: Command \cyrm invalid in math mode on input line 1345.

FP> Obviously I'm not a cyrillic font user , but this might be a change in
FP> LaTeX or companion packages. There are chances that it is documented
FP> somewhere (ltnews ?) and that the same will happen with teTeX-1.0 .

Best regards,
 Roman                            mailto:roman@nstl.nnov.ru