dvihps?

Familia Olivares ghz@servidor.unam.mx
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 14:17:04 -0600 (CST)

Thank you. The -z option is not listed in the message that dvips displays
when you type

dvips --help

I found a new problem, now with gsview. This program displays the ps
file generated with dvips with active links, but of the original 27
pages, it only shows the first three. If I create the pdf file with
Acrobat, all the pages are there. Any idea why would this happen
with gsview?

José Olivares