metapost

Erik Frisk frisk@isy.liu.se
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:38:58 +0200 (MET DST)

I took my first staggering steps with metapost the other day, and things
started out fine. However, the minute I tried any label with btex and
etex, metapost crashed. Tried the same .mp at work with a late teTeX and
things worked alright (although I still would like .mp to DL fonts so that
x/win-dvi can be used to preview the document, oh whatever that isn't the
topic for this list).

I use fptex-0.3-beta3 (I think), has anyone else noticed this or is it
just me? Haven't tried the latest since Fabrice announced that a new
version would be out in a day or two.

	/E

Erik Frisk                            email:         frisk@isy.liu.se
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Vehicular Systems                       fax:            +46 13 282035
Linköping University
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                                www.vehicular.isy.liu.se/~frisk