Bug in Windvi 0.65

Rolf S. Arvidson arvidson@ocean.tamu.edu
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:56:17 -0500

--------------A73A602246A6D19A49BF9D49

I'm running NT 4.0 Workstation (SP5) and have used windvi 0.65 since it
was released with no major difficulties. Once in a great while it will
crash if its window is brought to the foreground while the .dvi file is
being updated, but this is not particularly reproducible. Printing does
not seem to work well, but I use dvips for printing anyway, so this is
not an issue. Under what conditions does it crash under W9x?
--Rolf Arvidson

Fabrice POPINEAU wrote:

> There is a bug with windvi 0.65 used under W9x and crashing with a
> GPF. Anybody using it with NT ?
>
> I do not know yet why, but will investigate the problem
> as soon as I can. I'm still on holydays for 1 1/2 week.
>
> Sorry for this, I wanted to give it a try before leaving.
>
> --
> Fabrice Popineau

--------------A73A602246A6D19A49BF9D49

begin:vcard
n:Arvidson;Rolf
tel;fax:(409) 845-9631
tel;home:(409) 695-8815
tel;work:(409) 845-9633/(409) 862-6596
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www-ocean.tamu.edu/Directory/Staff/Res/arvidson.html
org:Texas A&M University;Oceanography
version:2.1
email;internet:arvidson@ocean.tamu.edu
title:Postdoctoral Research Associate
adr;quoted-printable:;;Eller Oceanography and Meteorology (O&M) Building=0D=0ARoom 515=0D=0AMail Stop 3146;College Station;TX;77843;
fn:Rolf S. Arvidson
end:vcard

--------------A73A602246A6D19A49BF9D49--