windvi 0.64 soon

Fabrice Popineau popineau@ese-metz.fr
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 01:09:02 +0200

Mainly bug fixes. It is not yet available, but under w95 testing.
It seems that  w95 does not accomodate very well with
repetitive changes of pens and brushes. Even when there are no leaks,
changing pen lots of times makes w95 awfully slow.

I have fixed two things, one resource leak relative to pens used for
tpic specials, the other thing relative to interaction between magnifying
glass and color pages. The update should be available tomorrow.

I am also working on a new windvi version with new features,
but it will take some more time. Maybe available for TUG99 :-)

Fabrice