next version

Michael C. Grant mcgrant@mindspring.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:05:17 -0800

He may not, but I do.

If the fpTeX users around here didn't have me, around they wouldn't be
running fpTeX. Our IS department wouldn't know what to do with TeX, either,
and they probably would refuse to support it. In fact I can guarantee they
would.

And that's a shame, because if I wasn't around they should still use the
best TeX around!

So let's not overestimate the abilities of the average fpTeX user---or
rather, the abilities of the average _potential_ fpTeX user.

Michael