latex2html

Claas Hilbrecht Claas.Hilbrecht@linum.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:30:03 +0200

> I have no quick answer as I did this install thing quite long ago, and the
> l2h team has extensively changed many things, which makes me wonder if I
> will be able to update this package.

You mean that you can't create a l2h win32 package anymore. What a pitty, I
just wanted to start using l2h since most of our docs are now tex files.

> Try to set L2HMODULE (in your environment) to the path where l2h files
> lie, or its parent.

I tried these but with no success. I think I try to install the l2h package
on a linux system. I hope that will work. Thanks for your help anyway.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Claas Hilbrecht

Linum Software GmbH
http://www.linum.com