fptex-0.3-beta5

Christian Jvnsson FOA 72 chj@lin.foa.se
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:12:50 +0200

This is perfect! One thing though, is this supported by your *install method*?

As I recall it, ``way back in the dead end install shield days'', there where
``Full'', ``Recommended'', and ``Minimal'' install variants. Perhaps you've
got a ``Full (just binary)'' etc. options by now, I don't know. If not, it
might be worth it to have them. One more thing, GREAT WORK!!!

I'll check your b5 RSN...

Cheers,

/ChJ