Some questions regarding Xemacs on Windows 98

Andy Piper andyp@parallax.co.uk
Wed, 04 Nov 1998 08:59:50 +0000

At 22:39 03/11/98 -0500, Matthew O. Persico wrote:

>Christian J|nsson wrote:
>>
>> What about printing a buffer? Could it be made to work?
>
>I'm working on that. I'm going to use ps-print and ghostscript. Progress
>is slow; my real job intrudes. <grin>.

Using ghostscript shouldn't be necessary. You should be able to use the
'print' mswindows command with an appropriate postscipt printer. I guess if
you don't have one then ghostscript might be necessary.

andy
" .sigs are like your face - rarely seen by you and uglier than you think"
Dr Andy Piper, Technical Architect, Parallax Solutions Ltd
mail: andyp@parallax.co.uk web: www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp