FAQ request....

Jody Klymak jklymak@apl.washington.edu
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 09:48:51 -0800

Hi all,

I see that I have not released a FAQ in over a month!  Well, thats
actually because I have not received any new question or answers.

Stuff that really needs work in the FAQ:

How do I install for: FPTeX?, MikTeX?, UNIX machines?
Anything Font oriented (though perhaps a pointer to the manual is
adequate)
Detailing the problems translating epstopdf (I don't have any, but many
other people seem to especially when fonts are included).
Anything else that you keep seeing on the newsgroups or this list that
could stand a little extra documentation.

Cheers,  Jody

jklymak@apl.washington.edu