[Fontinst] License of the fontinst documentation

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Thu Feb 23 14:00:04 CET 2006

Dear fontinst maintenance team,

upon verifying the license information for various packages on CTAN and
in Debian's teTeX package, I found that the license information for
fontinst is incomplete.

Every source file contains a "LPPL version <whatever> or later"
statement, but the pure documentation files don't contain such a license
statement.  I assume, as far as the TeX sources are included, they are
under the same license, LPPL?

But there's also files in the talks subdirectory for which no source is
currently available.  Do you know about the license situation for them,
or should I try to contact Ulrik or Taco?  And, for that matter, I guess
roadmap.eps has been created with MetaPost - do you happen to have the
sources available?

Many thanks in advance, Frank

--
Frank Küster