[Fontinst] Re: fontinst Digest, Vol 28, Issue 11

Ingo Reich ireich at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 17:27:42 CEST 2005

Michael,
thanks a lot for the hint, but if it is not too time-consuming I like
to have (the illusion of) full control. For example, there is no
slanted font in the package you mentioned (which I however like to
use within math mode); and without the installation file, there is no
way kern the font, if necessary.
Ingo