[Fontinst] Re: Bug in fontinstversion{1.927}

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Thu Feb 3 13:06:47 CET 2005

"PD" == Peter Dyballa writes:

 PD> It seems that ff in Lucida Sans Oblique fell off the desktop or
 PD> was blown away and the remainders slid down ...

 PD> If I can't find a correct version in an earlier version that'll
 PD> be a nice training programme to fix this with fontinst for
 PD> TeX. To fix it on disk probably is forbidden ...

I think that i dealt with the same problems when preparing the
LucidaSO support a few years ago. Namely, the glyphs in the Lucida
fonts which came with StarOffice were buggy.

You may look at this package at
ftp://ftp.vsu.ru/pub/tex/font-packs/lucidaso/

i solved this problem using fontinst, without touching the PFB files.

Best,
v.