[Fontinst] Fontinst v1.927 on CTAN

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom at math.umu.se
Thu Aug 12 23:47:07 CEST 2004

The subject says what it is about.

The manual has been revised, but it still needs a lot of filling in. I
think I've listed all the commands (with syntax), but many lack
description, and there's still no index (sorry). All information should
however be correct, in particular some outdated passages about metric and
encoding variables have been removed and the full list of fontinst
variables has been included.

There is now support for keeping track of bounding boxes, if one loads
bbox.sty. I think I have fixed all bugs that have been reported (and some
that were not), and I have tested fontinst under e-TeX to make sure that
works as well.