[Fontinst] installing ACaslon - xdvi okay, dvipdf okay, and now dvips OKAY

david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 10:45:35 CET 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 03:36:22PM +0100, Lars Hellström wrote:

[...]

> Oh, and then there is always the possibility that you have to turn off font
> subsetting in dvips. Not all fonts survive that.

That seems to have done it - thanks!  Still no ligatures, but I will see
what happens when I buy the expert fonts.

> Hope any of the above helps,

Most definitely.

Thank you very much.

Dave
--
David Whiting
Adult Morbidity and Mortality Project (AMMP)

Tel: +255 22 2153388, Fax: +255 22 2153385
AMMP website: www.ncl.ac.uk/ammp

Against MS attachments. Why? See for example:
http://www.goldmark.org/netrants/no-word/attach.html
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-01-11-002-20-OP