[Fontinst] fontinst'ing type1 on miktex : next problem

steven schkolne steven at schkolne.com
Mon May 26 21:30:39 CEST 2003

hi, my last problem was solved by adding missing .afm files.... i should
make this public since i'm not the only one who ran into it....

but anyway, i have moved one step further and am greeted by another
confusing error (documented below).  can anyone help me?  it seems to
not like my input files, which i got directly from adobe.  when i hit
enter to bypass the error it comes up again and again.... hundreds of times

i am trying to use fontinst in its most basic form, and am encountering
these horrible glitches.  is there any documentation, not of how to use
advanced features of fontinst, but rather how to debug it when trying to
use its most basic form?  or can anyone suggest another way of doing
this that is more robust?

thanks,
steven