[Fontinst] YOU CAN HELP OUT

SUNDAY OKOBI sunday99 at mail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:18:48 CET 2003

ENGR.SUNDAY OKOBI  Director,
Project Implementation,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation,
Falomo Office Complex,Ikoyi - Lagos.

ATTN:FRIEND,

A BUSINESS PROPOSAL

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter on behalf of myself and
my colleagues. I got your contact from the Nigerian International Business/Bilateral
Relationships Directory and wish to seek your honest and confidential assistance
in the business proposal i sincerely present before you.By the grace of God
we will all be happy on conlusion soonest.

I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation with you in the execution
of the transaction described here-under for the benefit of all parties concerned
and hope you will keep it as top secret because of the nature.

 Within the Ministry of Petroleum Resources where I work as a Director, Project
Implementation and with the cooperation of four other top officials, we have
in our possession as overdue payment bills totalling Twenty Million, Five
Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars (US$20.5M) which we want to transfer abroad
with assistance and cooperation of a foreign company/individual to receive
the said fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to
receive such funds.

 Moreso, we are handicapped in the circumstances as the Nigerian Civil Service
Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore accounts, hence your
importance in the whole transaction.

 The amount represents the balance of the total contract value executed on
behalf of my Ministry by a foreign contracting firm which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost has been paid
to the original contractors, leaving the balance in the tune of the said
amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Telegraphic
Transfer (T.T) to foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application
through the Federal Ministry of Justice for the transfer of rights and privileges
of the former contractor to you.

Since the new civilian government of my country is determined to pay every
foreign contractor/s all debts owed, so as to maintain good relationship
with foreign government and non-governmental financial agencies, therefore
we have decided to include our bills for approvals with the cooperation of
some officials from the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank
of Nigeria (CBN).

We are seeking your assistance in providing a vital account or any virgin
bank account into which we can remmit this money by acting as our main partner
and trustee,in whose hands we are enthrusting this fund, for investment.

This we can do by swapping of account and changing of beneficiary and other
forms of documentation upon application for claims by you, to reflect the
payment and approvals to be secured in your name, on our behalf. This transfer
is 100% risk-free and the contacts of The Remmitance Officer will be given
to you on your first indication of interest.

This process being pre-arranged with the principal trustee of the original
contractor and with the consent of the original contractor himself, I have
the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing
to assist us,you will be entitled to 20% of the total sum on conclusion of
this transfer. Please, in your reply state your names,country of origin and
do include your phone and fax numbers for easy communications.

Best regards,

ENGR. SUNDAY OKOBI  .

[PROJECT IMPLIMENTATION DIRECTOR]

[NNPC HEAD -QUARTERS,LAGOS-NIGERIA]

Note:{The Original Documents Of This Transaction Are Handy,to prove it's
authenticity}