[Fontinst] expanded fonts

Lars Hellström Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:22:20 +0100

At 14.44 +0100 2002-12-17, Oliver Heins wrote:
>I had searched the archive for "patch", but the only entry I found was
>your previous posting.  At least, I searched only the 2002 archive,
>which is the only one available at
><http://tug.org/pipermail/fontinst/> and the 1999 and 1998 archives at
><http://www.tug.org/applications/fontinst/>.  I couldn't find the
>archives of 2000 and 2001 anywhere.
>
>By the way, the link to the 1999 fontinst-archive at
><http://www.tug.org/applications/fontinst/> seems to be wrong, it
>directs to /mail-archives/fontinst/threads.html (which is a 404)
>instead to /applications/fontinst/mail/fontinst/1999/threads.html
>(which actually works).

Please report all such bugs to the tug.org webmaster (or whatever is
relevant). As for not being able to find the patches, I believe the problem
is that the "threads" view is too ambitious in building the threads, and
perhaps some mail is even lost. However if you view by date then all
subjects will show, I think.

As for missing archives: there was a period of several months during which
the archival mechanism was broken (someone had moved a script on tug.org
and not changed another script to reflect this, or something like that).
But try the "date" view; I don't think the bad period lasted the whole of
those two years.

Lars Hellström