[Fontinst] expanded fonts

Philipp Lehman lehman@gmx.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:26:23 +0100

On Monday 16 December 2002 21:41, Oliver Heins wrote:

> My idea was to write a script that uses the low-level-commands of
> fontinst and does in a first step, what \latinfamily does, and to
> extend this script in a second step to produce the expanded fonts.
>
> However, I failed in the first step.  I read Ulrik Vieth's and Taco
> Hoekwater's talk at the EuroTeX '99, and wrote the following
> script, but it doesn't produce all necessary fonts.

I started working on a tutorial that will guide you through that. It's
not finished yet, but the scenario you're dealing with here (the
basic installation, not the expansion) is already covered. See:

http://lehman.virtualave.net/files/ltxfonts.pdf

Let me know if you find it helpful.

--
Philipp Lehman  <lehman@gmx.net>