Kindly provide me the documentation of Fontinst.sty

WillAdams@aol.com WillAdams@aol.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 21:47:48 +0200

Hard for me to add anything to what Lars has said.

I will note that using Adobe Garamond's expert / old-style figures is one of
the examples specifically used in the fontinst manual, and that if Y&Y lets
you down, this works quite well with MikTeX (which is free to boot)---that's
what I use on my PCs. Walter Schmidt, I think it is has a pre-made set of
.tfms w/ matching .vfs which facilitate this sort of thing as well.

You can see some example .pdfs made w/ a slightly tweaked fontinst install in
my portfolio at http://members.aol.com/willadams---especially look up, ``One
Typeface, many fonts''.

William