No Subject

Fernando Q. Gouvea fqgouvea@colby.edu
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:46:31 +0200

**** On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:05:24 +0200, "B. & C. van der Hoeff" <v.d.hoeff@hccnet.nl> said:

 > Something goes wrong with my installation of the Adobe Sabon fonts.  The
 > OSF are not created...

One possibility is this: the afm file in my copy of Sabon SmallCaps/OSF
(sarsc___.afm) doesn't give the right glyph names. (It lists a instead of
Asmall, zero instead of zerooldstyle, etc.) If fontinst is relying on
those, it won't find the glyphs in question. I seem to recall editing the
afm file to put in the correct glyph names at one point in order to get
this to work. OTOH, Adobe may have fixed the file since then.

Fernando

--

Fernando Q. Gouvea
Department of Mathematics          Editor, FOCUS and MAA Online

The hieroglyphics are all unreadable except for a notation on the back,
which reads "Genuine authentic Egyptian papyrus.  Guaranteed to be at
least 5000 years old."