fontinst catcodes

Karsten Tinnefeld tinne@noether.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:13:30 -0400

> > >% Provides Commands to set the catcodes according to fontinst internal
> > >% conventions. Used for transparently hacking fontinst.

> > Yes, I've thought of doing something like that too, but I haven't gotten
> > around to it. Now I probably will.

> Well, that is what the fontinst.rc is designed for, no?

Err, last time I checked (1.801) fontinst.rc was input after catcode
change back. I admit this has changed.

However, having macros a) keeps fontinst catcoding flexible and
b) helps keeping everything in one place.

Karsten
--
Karsten Tinnefeld                       tinnefeld@ls2.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Fachbereich Informatik, Lehrstuhl 2                   T +49 231 755-4737