\latin_width: why commented out?

Karsten Tinnefeld tinnefeld@noether.cs.uni-dortmund.de
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 05:21:06 -0400

The actual beta has two lines commented out containing \latin_width
declarations, namely 3538 and 3539 (p. 115 in fisource.dvi). This is a
thing I fell over in 1.8 already, when rebuiling some of the fonts in
corelpak. We have, e.g., bubb8ac, being BauerBodoniBT-BoldCondensed,
which I had to rename to bubb8an to have it parsed (after much guessing
and experimenting ...) So why are these lines not activated?
--
Karsten Tinnefeld
				Silence is the perfectest herald of joy: