[edutex] TeX teaching

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:09:17 CEST 2017

concerning applying for being an administrator: that is for active wikibook
users only, i don't think they will just give one of us the status. A
wikibook admin has to deal with pretty much stuff, including deleting users.

Right now, only eight users have "high powers".

Becoming a reviewer automatically happens after a few (100) edits.

Am 26.07.2017 01:22 schrieb "Boris Veytsman" <borisv at lk.net>:

JB> From: Johannes Böttcher <johannesbottcher at gmail.com>
JB> Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:23:26 +0200

JB> At some points in time i thought about just starting a new wikibook, but
JB> the one mentioned earlier is popular, often linked and one of the first
JB> things a starter finds with google. There should be at least an effort
JB> get rid of the wrong parts and maybe improve some parts as well.

I agree

--
Good luck

-Boris

<Culus-> I will be known as Ian Black, Ean can be Ian Red, Netgod Ian Blue,
         Che gets Ian Yellow, CQ is Ian Purple and Joey is Ian Indigo
                -- Some #Debian channel