[edutex] offline

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Sep 4 15:09:26 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,

On 04/09/2009, at 7:13 PM, Frank Quinn wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'll be offline for about two weeks. Mostly, anyway. I'm in the
> Scottish highlands

My wife and I have just been at a whisky tasting in Sydney.
There was quite a lot from the Scottish Highlands, and Lowlands,
and the wonderful Islands, as well as elsewhere.

> and supposed to be on vacation. I've been told that spending a lot
> of time at the computer may result in bodily injury.

sample the whiskies instead.

Make sure you visit GlenLivet.
They have a fabulous spiral, which I show in my vector Calculus
classes. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

> I'm excited with the way things are going.
>
> Frank

Cheers,

	Ross

Ross Moore                                       ross at maths.mq.edu.au