[edutex] Re show/hide

Frank Quinn quinn at math.vt.edu
Sun Aug 30 17:03:42 CEST 2009

People:

I really did not want to restart the security discussion, and I
withdraw the question rather than have to deal with this. Some
reminders:

-- Security involving encryption etc could well be a commercial or
later open-source add-on, but it really is not part of the initial
project.

-- The results of the funded part of the project MUST be open-source
with all code, documentation, etc posted on the wiki. Copyright must
be open, or assigned to TUG, or maybe (as TeX itself) the AMS.

-- It CANNOT, at this stage, depend on a commercial license or
product, or inaccessible code, beyond some basic things like the
Acrobat Reader and web browsers.

Sorry, but we need to stay focused.

Frank