[edutex] Some demo files and the edutex package documentation

dpstory at uakron.edu dpstory at uakron.edu
Fri Aug 28 21:41:15 CEST 2009

For PDF in for credit mode, if the processing of the test is to occur on the client-side via
JavaScript, then security is an issue unless a third party application is used, such as
FDFMerge, which can also be used to merge FDF data with a PDF and save. Looking at the
docs of fdfmergelite, you can encrypt, set the PDF to no print, no modify, no copy (and
paste).

It's now clear what we'll ultimately do about processing the test, if it is done server-side, or
not.

don

--
Dr. D. P. Story / Dept. of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics / The University of Akron /
Akron, OH 44325 / dpstory at uakron.edu /