[edutex] examples of content

Frank Quinn quinn at math.vt.edu
Fri Aug 21 03:02:22 CEST 2009

On Aug 20, 2009, at 4:49 PM, Karl Berry wrote:

> How about screenshots of the current code?
>
> I know it would help me to understand by seeing examples of actual
> content ... but I know this is an especially busy time for you, Frank,
> with the beginning of the semester and all.

Should have screenshots up in a day or two in the description of the
browser ("EduTeX Explorer", unless "Explorer" has bad connotations?)
And I am especially busy right now, but this is my highest priority.

Syntax proposal has been revised, following an idea suggested by Don.

There are more explicit goals for functionality, including what is
needed re saving form contents.

More soon, Frank