[dvipdfmx] option to suppress the Info dictionary

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed May 11 16:09:33 CEST 2022

I don't own the standards. So I mostly go along by what I find on the
internet and  by testing a document with verapdf or adobe
and then try to figure out what the failures means.

I collected the current state in l3pdfmeta:
http://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pdfmanagement-testphase/l3pdfmeta.pdf

You can also find informations about the requirements (until pdf/A-3)
in the pdfx documentation.

The most important part is to embed fonts,
a color profile and to avoid certain actions.

Ulrike