[dvipdfmx] option to suppress the Info dictionary

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:03:18 CEST 2022

Hi,

It's possible to implement such an option but instead of adding
a dedicated option just for suppressing the /Info dictionary,
(if possible) I'd like to consider adding a more generic option to
ensure some of the requirements from the A (or X) standards.

I know it's technically not possible for dvipdfmx to entirely
guarantee compliance to those standards, so it will be just for
small parts of requirements such as font embedding.

Please let me know if there's anything other than the removal
of the /Info dictionary which is required for generating PDF/A-4
compliant PDFs.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata