[dvipdfmx] unknown options not reported when reading stdin

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 00:32:45 CET 2021

Hi,

Actually, at the time dvipdfmx is waiting for input it haven't finished processing command line options yet. Processing of command line options are delayed until options supplied by config specials in the first page of the input DVI are processed.

Anyway I think it doesn't look good dvipdfmx not emitting an error while waiting for input. I will consider fixing it.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata