[dvipdfmx] Status of gzipped (e)ps support

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:51:57 CET 2021

Hi,

It is unsupported. And I am not willing to add such a feature.
If you want both compressed and uncompressed PS files to
be supported, please prepare a script which can be used to
convert them to PDF format and specify such script as PS to
PDF conversion program via the "-D" option.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata