[dvipdfmx] xdvipdfmx/xdv2pdf "x:" specials

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Wed Sep 2 16:32:47 CEST 2020

On Wed, Sep 02, 2020 at 11:36:05AM +0100, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> We would have been using Subversion at SIL back then, so that would be where
> the oldest source lived, but AFAIK that was decommissioned some years ago
> and I don't know what became of its history.

  Some of it was saved by the Wayback Machine and can still be found
today.  For example

	http://web.archive.org/web/20130620133653/http://scripts.sil.org/svn-view/xetex?view=rev

shows that the latest change on the SIL server dates from July 2010, and
that it was revision 986.  By digging around a bit, I can find log
entries for individual commits, for example

	http://web.archive.org/web/20130620171142/http://scripts.sil.org/svn-view/xetex?rev=512&view=rev

for revision 512 (13 August 2007), or

	http://web.archive.org/web/20130620171749/http://scripts.sil.org/svn-view/xetex?rev=256&view=rev

for revision 256 (6 June 2006).