[dviout] dviout 3.18.3 a6 ready for CTAN?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Feb 26 01:12:14 CET 2011

Akira and I have constructed the  files that we think are ready to be
posted on CTAN as the next release (that will be in TeX Live 2011).
They are at
  http://tug.org/~karl/dviout3183a6-inst.zip
  http://tug.org/~karl/dviout3183a6-source.zip
  http://tug.org/~karl/dviout.exe

Toshio, I gather that you have a master directory, and CTAN updates from
there.  If you agree, can you update your master please?  Please ack?

Regarding inst, the only changes from the current tex318w.zip are the
new binary and new *.chm files.

Regarding source, it's a dump of the current svn repo for dviout, with
the small changes that have been discussed.

Akira built and tested the new binary.

BTW, I used the name "dviout" instead of "tex" in the above files
because, well, it seemed more comprehensible to me.  We're not
distributing a whole TeX system here.  But if you prefer to keep using
"tex", of course it's your choice.

Thanks,
Karl