[biblio] Question about Customizing a Bibliography Style

Scott Briggs scott.briggs2 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 1 00:19:58 CET 2011

I've got a question that I am hoping the respondents on this list can help answer.

I am working on my doctoral dissertation and due to formatting requirements, I needed a custom bibliography format.  I ran makebst to create the custom .bst file.  Everything is working fine when I compile the style into the document with the exception of one item: the author block is ending with a comma, rather than a period. All other blocks are ending with a period.

After debugging for a while, I at a loss to explain why.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what may be the problem?

Thanks.

Scott Briggs, PMP, SCPM
scott.briggs2 at verizon.net
972 281-9317