[accessibility] Current packages and methods of generating tagged PDF from LaTeX

Christopher Rowley c.a.rowley at icloud.com
Fri Jun 28 10:53:16 CEST 2019

>>>  … so you are asking for an appropriate (software) Functor, to map/export to XML schemas.
>>
>> No, the other way.  To take an existing schema and help to produce the equivalent PDF objects to support tagging against this schema.
>
> This actually sounds similar to what I’m doing with document classes.

Yes, sure it is, since a (good) document class must, inter alia, define a DTD/schema.

But my question was very specific: given an actual XML schema in a n actual file, do you have, or know of, any tools to help with producing the pdf tagging etc. to realise this schema in a pdf document?

Short answer please!

Chris