[accessibility] An interesting discussion on SX

Anna Capietto anna.capietto at unito.it
Mon May 27 17:19:25 CEST 2019

Dear Kevin, I am responsible for the Laboratory for research and
experimentation with novel assistive technologies for STEM "S.Polin", at
the Department of Mathematics of the University of Torino, Italy. Our
website is

http://www.integr-abile.unito.it/en/.

In 2018 we have developed the LaTeX package Axessibility, which enables a
user of screen reader/braille display to access the LaTeX code of a pdf
(coming from LaTeX). We also have dictionaries for Jaws and NVDA.

In case you are interested, you may have a look at the web page

http://www.integr-abile.unito.it/en/axessibility/

Please feel free to contact us through this email for any question/comment.
We are eager to obtain feedbacks from users like you.

Cordially
Anna

--
Anna Capietto