Which place for docs in French, German, etc?

Michel LAVAUD TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 07:21:58 +0100

To: TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Subject: Re: Which place for docs in French, German, etc?

Alan JEFFREY wrote:
> That assumes that the user would rather have no documentation at all
> rather than documentation in (eg) German.  I for one would rather have
> documentation in any language than none at all (I can still read the
> code examples if nothing else).

One question about doc/package scheme: where would you put doc of
dvips in English, French, and German? In:

 doc/dvips/english/dvips.tex  for English doc,
 doc/dvips/francais/dvips.tex for French doc,
 doc/dvips/deutsch/dvips.tex  for German doc

or would you put English doc in doc/dvips/dvips.tex?

For picins doc, would you put it in
 doc/.../picins/deutsch/picins.tex
or in
 doc/.../picins/picins.tex,